skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
warriorslayer98
Thursday, February 4, 2010
No school
Tormorrow (friday,saturday and sunday) it's holiday my father go to fishing,I stay at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
10
(21)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
Friday
Now,my science now is chapter12-(heat).
Now, my father buy the truck alr.
Today, my mother went to shopping,my father and I ...
I am at salt lake city,my family and I going home ...
Today , I have spelling,science( use note book)rea...
No school
Later I watch tv,now I use computer.
I just finish my study, now i'm using computer.
I got 80% on "A.R. BOOK".
►
January
(2)
About Me
Darren goh
I like U.S.A because I like the weather in here.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment